Architectural and Engineering Resources
- Find your Indirect Cost Rate (ICR) Acceptance/Approval ID here.
- Find Guidelines to Accounting and Audits with Caltrans
Indirect Cost Rate Proposal / Indirect Cost Allocation Plan
A new email address has been established to submit ICAP/ICRP rate requests and for general ICAP/ICRP submission review questions. Please use ICAP-ICRP@dot.ca.gov.
Any non-federal entity receiving federal funds from Caltrans must have an accepted or approved indirect cost rate in order to bill Caltrans for indirect costs (overhead). Below are some resources on how to request an indirect cost rate. Also see Title 2 Code of Federal Regulations Part 200 for requirements.
- Find your ICAP / ICRP External Local Government Rate
- ICAP/ICRP Checklist for Local Government Agencies
- Download the ICAP / ICRP Local External Government FIXED With Carryforward Submission Certification
- Download the ICAP / ICRP Local External Government FINAL Without Carryforward Submission Certification
- Download the ICAP / ICRP Local External Government PREDETERMINED Submission Certification
- Download the De Minimis Certification